Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bella Rose Triathlon


I thank my lucky stars we have such wonderful employees. Everyone worked so dang hard and I am sure they are all exhausted! We had sore legs, sore feet, cuts & burns and lots and lots of abuse from mean, ill-spirited customers!

Here is what we sold the day of the Triathlon:

829 Drinks
439 Pastries & desserts
230 scoops of ice cream
211 Grilled Panini Sandwiches
17 Salads
37 Slices of Quiche
83 Breakfast burritos
49 Yogurt Parfaits
12 Baked Oatmeal

This is just what we sold inside the cafe. We also had a coffee & breakfast burrito stand outside which we have not idea what we sold, however I estimate we sold:

100 Breakfast Burritos
35 Yogurt Parfaits
Lots of Coffee & Lots of pastries!

I wish I could take my entire staff on a spa vacation to thank them for such an amazing job well done. They need some serious R&R! I guess we should write Oprah a letter to see if she would send my little crew to Hawaii just like she sent her own. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try!

1 comment:

sandwich queen said...

yes it was a very crazy day for the staff of the Bella Rose but it ran like a fine tuned machine thanks to a wonderful staff and the efforts of the great ownership team. This was my first Bella Rose Triathlon and am looking forward to many more. Just one question, when can I start making all of those burritos and sandwiches for next years race? The whole days events were such an inspiration to me.